Sunday, December 9, 2012

Multi-purpose Barrier Balm

I'm having what I hope to be "just" a serious allergy attack today and not a cold, so a quick post...

Since today's sneeze-fest caught me off guard while I was out and about, I was forced to use restaurant napkins and bathroom paper towels instead of much softer tissue.  Suffice it to say, my nose is a wreck!  No picture necessary, you know what I'm talking about...

Fortunately, I have Certified Organic Barrier Balm on hand!
Barrier Balm has many uses

This stuff was designed to protect baby's bum from diaper rash, but it is really so much more.  I personally bought it to help with any chafing and blisters from running.  Turns out, it is just what the doctor ordered when I got home today with a raw nose!

What items to you keep around the house that serve multiple purposes?

1 comment: